Rudolph

 

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)


Do you ever look at an image and know straightaway what you're going to do with it?

I was riffling through my stamps the other day, trying to choose who to play with, when Rudolph jumped at me. I knew straightaway I wanted to give him a paper pieced present. And I knew exactly which piece of paper I wanted to use. Funny really, because other times I can spend HOURS debating this kind of issue...

And yes, I still love Christmas and its nearly March. Oh boy, I'm off for a sit down!


Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

4 comments

  1. So cute,gorgeous colored and paperpieced,wow!I´m a big Wee stamp fan too,Ilove them,they´re cute,sweet,adorable and so stunning.Sylvia Zet is an amazing artist!!!!
    Hugs Sylvie,die waldfee

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAWWWWW .............how super cute and adorable is this Rudolph in your amazing colouring and the paperpieced gift matches the wonderful papers perfect.....great job Faye!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable-- your coloring is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!!! Do you draw this on the computer or in paper and then take pictures of it? Suuuper cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team