Cindy!

Hi Everyone!

It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

My card today features the adorable 'Cindy' from Wee Stamps. Isn't she an absolute sweetheart?! I have also used the 'Notables 2 Die' and the sentiment is from the 'Julian & Friends' stamp set. All of these items are available at Whimsy Stamps.


The image is stamped in Momento Tuxedo ink and coloured with Copic markers, then die cut and mounted onto the card. I highlighted some parts of the image with Liquid Pearls.


I hope you like it! You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

Thanks so much for visiting today and hope you have a great week!

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team