Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone Whimsy stamps is starting a new challenge blog where the Digi Design Team will be taking it in turns every week to host a challenge. Our first challenge will begin Wednesday the10th of August
Who can enter our challenges....? Everyone!



We need your help....
We would love you to help us spread the word and tell your friends we are here  Please grab the badge above to add to your sidebars. Of course there is an incentive ;-)


What do I do to win? 
Grab the Badge, Tell your Friends that there will be a new challenge starting here on Wednesday 10th August and leave a link to your blog  Here ... Simple! Everyone who follows these 3 simple steps will be entered into our draw to win a mystery prize. The winner will be announced  on the 10th August on the first Challenge day!

As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge. The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too! Does that sound good?

So what are you waiting for :-)
Hugs

4 comments

  1. This sounds like fun. I'm off to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can count me in!! I am happy to share the news with my friends!!!
    http://artsmart0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, a new blog there. Right on my birthday. 've Had it on my blog and have become a follower. Good luck.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posted the challenge with the badge on my side bar and also did a post with the message and a link back to your site.

    Hey, this is my birthday. I guess I can't forget about this challenge date. LOL.

    joanvanc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team