June Release Rewind

Good Morning!

Hope you're having a good July! I can't quite believe July is already here! I've been so busy with the kids at home for summer vacation that I haven't had much time for crafting. So I have a couple of cards to share from the release we had last month. But before I get to that, I also wanted to remind you about Whimsy's summer digital sale taking place during the month of July! Customers can save 25% on all digital stamps across all digital collections, excluding the custom digital section. And we also have the Animals and Mythical rubber collections on sale while supplies last!


First up is a fun card. Here I used the new stamp "Bart's BBQ" from Crissy Armstrong and the new sentiments "Summer Letter Seals" and "The Good Life Tickets" designed by Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs.



Next up is a creation using just a sentiment and it's an A2 card which I don't think I have made in years! This card uses a new sentiment from the set "Thank You Tiles".


Thanks so much for dropping on by today. We hope you have a lovely Thursday! Happy Stamping!!

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team