Wee Snippet


Hi there Whimsy fans,
I hope everyone is staying cool this summer!!!
I had a chance to play with my stamps this weekend
and put together this creation in honour
of all of the critters and flutterflies in my area as of late!!


I've used the adorable Wee Snippet image by the amazing Crissy Armstrong along with a sentiment by Raindrop Echo Designs from the Postage Stamp Sentiments Set. For more details, please feel free to visit my blog HERE.

Also, Whimsy's having a Digi Stamp Sale this month, so if there's some images you've been drooling over, now's a good time to go shopping!!!

Hugs, stephanne

3 comments

  1. What a lovely card. I love that image. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! I love your coloring and layout.
    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently discovered you...Love this blog!! your card is beautiful.
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team