Time Flies when you Boogie Down!

Happy Friday everyone!

I have a couple of cards to share with you today.  First I have the card I made for our most recent July rubber and die release blog hop, using the brand new Kenny K Boogie Down stamp.  This stamp is available HERE from the Whimsy Stamps store right now!


My second card is one I made using the wonderful pocket watch stamp from the beautiful Whimsy Stamps Time Flies rubber stamp set:


I hope you like my creations!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

2 comments

  1. Great cards. Lovely colouring on the first one. Black can be so hard to get just right.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing image and colouring on the KK card, absolutely beautiful..the shine on hers lips and the life in her eyes..wonderful.
    Great vintage card on the second,love the watch chain, fabulous cards.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team