Stay Strong!



Hello Whimsy Fans, it's Iris here! I like to show you a card I made with one of the Meljens June rubber stamps called  "Sick Little Bear" Isn't he just adorable and sure to cheer everyone up?

I colored the cute little guy with Copics and used Prisma pencils to deepen the shadows. To create the balloon I used the hot air balloon die and the balloon die from the Shapeology Collection. You will find a tutorial how to do it in the Whimsy Inspirational Magazine. The sentiment is from Raindrop Echo Designs the 'Good Life Tickets'  DP is from Basic Grey (Cupcake) and the flowers are Whimsy Buds. The other die I used is a Tim Holtz die. The chipboard heart was colored with distress ink Walnut Stain. Other embellishments used are: buttons & brad  and striped twill ribbon (all from my stash). I also did some sewing.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Hugs,
Iris

2 comments

  1. Your card is sooo cute. I wish I could color with markers and pencils too. oh well:(
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team