A bit of variety

What I especially love about Whisy is that their choice of stamps really allows for loads of variety!

This is Victory Kid by Kenny K and he is available from Whimsy Stamps and, if you are in Europe, Quixotic Paperie. The sentiments are from Adventure Minu Postage Stamp set cut out with matching Mini Postage Stamp die (one of my fave sentiment dies at the moment!!).

I coloured with Copics on Make it Colour blending card - I never get tired of recommending that stuff. Best marker surface I've ever tried!
Here I have created a little masculine card set to show you using the Vintage Transportation and Adventure Mini Postage Stamps from new release and various backgrounds from previous relases.

I used Versamark in for stamping and various embossing powders for heat embossing. All the papers were inked with Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Aged Mahogany.
I stamped Adventure Mini Postage Stamps straight onto background paper here with brown and red inks.
The crickled and distressed paper here is from the packaging of my glue gun tape rolls, lol.  The background papers are created using Life Defined Background and Music Notes Background (the last I stamped haphazardly without the use of the block.).
The backgound is fabric-covered card I've had for ages and the corrugated stuff is from the top of chocolates in chocolate box.
Now isn't it fun that all the stamps used to made these cards are coming from the same company! I LOVE Whimsy!

Hope you found some inspiration!
Hugs

1 comment

  1. Wonderful cards. Love your colors and designs. Great idea stamping on the backgound paper -it looks cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team