Two cards to share...

Hello!
It's my turn to post on the Whimsy Inspirations blog again and I have two of my cards to share with you today. :)

On the first card I used three rubber stamps from the latest, July release: cute Jelly Bean designed by Crissy Armstrong and two stamps from the fabulous Birthday Letter Seals set designed by Ann Vento. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils.



On my second card I used a digital stamp from the July release; it is called Great Day to Fish. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from the "Moonlit Ride and accessories" set, both stamps have been designed by Crissy Armstrong. As usual, I coloured this image with watercolour pencils.



Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you all have a great weekend! :)

2 comments

  1. They are both very beautiful cards.

    Grtzz Marjon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are great. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Inspirational Blog! We hope you become inspired to visit with us again! Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Design Team