A Teacher Thank You!

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL weekend! Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using one of Meljens Designs NEW digital images AVAILABLE NOW!! I just LOVE this sweet image and think it is perfect for those teacher presents or back to school fun!! Hope you enjoy!!







The image I used is named Penpal Mouse. Oh my word isn't it a cutie???? Also I used the fun Worldwide Thank You Ticket Sentiments in the Raindrop Echo Designs Digital Collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a FABULOUS week!!!

3 comments

  1. SUPER DUPER cute! and a great little gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. This would be great for any teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Inspirational Blog! We hope you become inspired to visit with us again! Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team