Giddy up!!!

Here is a tent card I made I want to share with you.
I had so much fun coloring this awesome little fellow!

He is "Get along little doggie", a new release from  
Meljen's Designs Digital Collection created by Melissa Jenkins, 
I think he is just fabulous! I also used the "Giddy Up!" saying to go along.


I love how Melissa takes out the guesswork of placing shadows 
and highlights, you just follow along, it flows nicely!

DPs are from Scrap Within Reach - Cambridge Collection 
and are perfect fit for a boy/ cowboy theme

I colored it with Copics and added ribbon, stickles, eyelets and thread.
I also added a little bit of Diamond glaze to his nose.

Happy Crafting!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team