Rose Butterfly.... what a delight!

Morning all,

Just tought I would share a "Happy Birthday" card I made using the "Rose Butterfly" digital stamp from by Crissy Armstrong, which is available here in the store...

This image is absolutely gorgeous and soooooooo versatile! The level of details in it and those roses are just perfect!


I did not add much to it for I did not want the eye to be drawn away from the butterfly... just a tad of bling and peel-offs corners. I colored it with Copic markers and "stippled " with the colorless blender to texture and finished it off with "Diamond stickles".

Happy crafting!

3 comments

  1. WOW Nathalie this is totally GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Nath! Love the purples and those silver corner details! Stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is fabulous. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team