Fairy Happy Mail

Happy Tuesday Everyone!! I hope you are all having a great start to your week!!  I am honored today to have the opportunity to share a couple of creations that I created with the fun Whimsy stamps!  Since Whimsy has both digital images and rubber stamps, I will be sharing one of each.



 





















For my first creation, I decided to use the fun image from Whimsy stamps called Pear-tunia.  This image is a rubber stamp. The image just makes you smile with her cheesy smile and her big butt.  I used the
Midnight Madness sketch for last week.  The butt of my Pear-tunia is paper pieced with Cosmo Cricket Material Girl paper.  The rest for the dp is Basic Grey Lemonade.

 


The second cardI created with a Meljen's Designs Digital Image from Whimsy called Firefly fairy.  I just love this darling fairy. So fun to color!!!  The sentiment is from Whimsy Ticket sentiments (rubber stamp). I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.  The dp is Afternoon Tea from SU.

I hope you enjoyed my creations today and that you too are inspired to create!

Have a great day!!

How do you like my signature?  Would you like one? Our very own Ann from Raindrop Echo Designs customizes signatures and watermarks.  They are available in the Whimsy store.

4 comments

  1. These are two lovely cards .... & you cannot tell which image is stamped or digi ... I have not worked with digi stamps yet, perhaps i will give it a try xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning couple of cards Chris, love the glittery wings and your layouts are fab! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris these are two wonderful creations girl...love these images and peartunia tooooooo fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both fantastic, but you've gotta know I LOVE Peartunia! (One of my favorite stamps ever!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team