Avocuddle!

Good morning crafty friends! 
Michele here with a fun avocado card!
My co-workers tease me that I am obsessed with avocados. I have one every. Single. Day.  :)
So of course I am completely in love with these cute lil' avocados from the, We Go Perfectly Together set.  Because we do go perfectly together. 💓
I stamped the image repeatedly using Versafine CLAIR ink in black. I used water colors to bring these little guys (girls?) to life. Once everything was dry, I added details with a white gel pen and glossy accents. 

 I stamped the sentiment on light blue card stock with Versamark ink  and embossed it in white.  I used the Quick Strips Die set to cut it out.  I adhered it to white card stock. I fussy cut around it and popped it up on the image with crafty foam tape. I added a Sparkletz Love Heart and used a white gel pen to add faux stitching. 
Thank you for hanging out with me today! Have a great day!

Supplies:
We Go Perfectly Together Clear StampsVersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)Glossy AccentsWhite Embossing Powder - BasicQuick Strips Die SetCrafty Foam Tape WhiteSparkletz - Love Hearts

1 comment

  1. I so LOVE your avocado card! It is avodorable! Thanks for explaining your steps and products used. I NEED to get that stamp set!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team