Old Fart By Céline

HI, 
Céline's here to share a new card with you.
I made a card for a friend who turn 50 ! And as she have a lot's of humour, this set was perfect, It was just hard to choose the correct sentiment as all can fit to her lol !

For this card I first start to stamp the ladie and sentiments and color her with copic :
Skin : E13, 11, 21, 00, 000
Hair : C3, 2, 1
Clothes : V15, 12, 01, R85, 83, 81, C2, 00
Walker : W4, 2, 1, 0

My card base is a 11,6 x 29,6 cm (fold in half) rectangle
Pink paper is cut at 11,3 x 14,5 cm
then white cardstock is cut at 10,4 x 13,5 cm
and I cut lines paper with Card Builder Windows die
I glued all the pieces together
then I cut my image with Notched Rectangles die and glue this on the card
To finish I added 50 in die cuts and some dots to decorate



Products used : 
     

       Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black Card Builder Windows Die Set Notched Rectangles Die Set *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots Old Fart Clear Stamps

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team