Dorky Dragon

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

I've got to start with Dorky Dragon. I mean, come on, HOW adorable is he? His little face!


After I managed to stop cooing and drooling, I coloured him up with Copics and gave him a FaDoodled edge. 

But as I looked at him, I got an urge to do something with kraft cardstock and the new Scratchy Plaid Background seemed the perfect partner to give it a lift. I've stamped the background out in white.


I've also got a thing for the Whimsy Stamps Enamel Dots, these are from the Summer Breeze Set so, it seemed only fair to whack a couple of those on too...


Sorted!

Whimsy Goodies...

*NEW Dorky Dragon Rubber Cling Stamp*NEW Scratchy Plaid Background Rubber Cling StampFaDoodles Clear Stamps*NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team