A Boy's Best Friend

Hello, Whimsy fans!  It's Andrea with you today sharing a sweet card featuring the new Best Buddies stamp set.  If you are a dog lover or know someoneone who is, you NEED this set!  I tell you, these images and sentiments just make my heart melt.


I stamped that sweet image from Best Buddies with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with my Copics (I will list the colors at the end of this post).  With the Notched Rectangles Die Set, I die-cut my image and a white frame and adhered the two together.  I stamped "Mwah!" with Versafine Onyx Black before working on the rest of my card.


I trimmed down some plaid paper to a 5 1/2" square and adhered it to a 5 3/4" white cardbase.  I attached a strip of polka dot paper to my card and added my matted image with foam tape.


I die-cut the Friend Word and Shadow Die Set from three colors of cardstock and layered the pieces together before attaching the sentiment to my card.  I white heat-embossed a sentiment from Best Buddies onto navy cardstock and, using the partial die-cutting technique, die-cut the strip with the Quick Strips Die Set.  I adhered the strip to my card with foam tape and finished with a scattering of enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by!


Copics:
Boy - E50, E00, E11, E55, E57, E47, Y38, YR04, YR07, YR09, B34, B37, B39, E43, E44, E47
Dog - E51, E53, E55, E57, W3, W7
Background - B000, YG03, YG17, YG67

Whimsy Supplies:

*NEW Best Buddies Clear StampsNotched Rectangles Die SetFriend Word and Shadow Die SetQuick Strips Die Set

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team