Pink Lilies


Hello everyone,
Today I have another floral card for you. Lilies are one of my favorite flowers and when I saw the gorgeous Flower Lily stamp by Doveart I was thrilled. 


I stamped the lily on some Arches coldpressed watercolour paper, which is my favorite when I use watercolours. I used a very light ink to stamp my image so as to get a no line colouring effect. I painted the lily with my Daniel Smith water colours and then trimmed the panel using a stiched rectangle die and matted it on a pretty pattern paper. The card does not need anything else and I hope you liked the post. You can find all the wonderful stamps at www.whimsystamps.com 
See you soon
Hugs
SUPPLIES
Daniel smith watercolours
Mission gold Watercolours

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team