CAS Thank you Card with Fly By

Hello, Whimsy Fans!  I'm delighted to be back with you.  Today I have a quick and easy thank-you card featuring the new Fly By clear set. 


I started this card by creating the bright, sunny background.  I trimmed some masking paper to A2 size and die-cut a semi-circle from the upper left corner.  I placed the mask over some Bristol Smooth paper and blended on Mustard Seed distress ink.  After removing the mask, I inked up the Sun Rays Stencil with the same color ink.  I removed the stencil and blended with the same ink over the entire panel.  I added some water droplets and, once the panel was dry, die-cut it with the new Envelope Edger Die Set.


Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I stamped the plane and clouds from Fly By, colored them with Copics, and cut them out.  I stamped a sentiment from Fly By with Versafine Onyx Black ink, adhered the clouds with liquid adhesive, and popped up the plane with foam tape.


After adhering my background to a top-folding white card, I brushed some Clear Sparkle Overlay onto the plane.  For more interest and dimension, I finished the card with some clear Nuvo drops.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget about the fun, free CAS set for this month (pictured below).

Hugs,



*NEW Fly BySun Rays Stencil *NEW Envelope Edger Die Set

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team