Donut Birthdays

Good afternoon! It has been a while since I last posted on this blog, but I am excited to share a new project with you all today. I used the adorable Donut Birthdays stamp set with the matching sentiment as well.

*NEW Donut Birthdays

I cut out the circles slightly bigger than the donuts to look as if they were plates that the donuts were sitting on! And for the first time in many years, I used an old embossing folder to add a little texture to the card as I couldn't add all the layers I usually do! 


You can read more about this card on my blog post here

See you next time! 

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team