Elegant Made Simple

Hi everyone!  Melissa here today to share a few simple cards using some of my favorite Whimsy products.  Often, we need a quick card that looks beautiful.  I love the new border dies for this very thing.


I simple made a card base and used the die to chop the card front off.  Took a pretty piece of paper, and adhered it to the back of the front flap of the card.  Simple and beautiful.  I finished with a simple sentiment from the new Country Wreath set.

For the next card, I did something very similar, only I placed the die at an angle.  I also used the new farmhouse basket stencil with the gold delicata ink.  I finished it off with a sentiment from You're My Favorite, stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne.

Two simple cards made in no time!  I hope you like today's creations and will try this on your own!  Make sure to come back tomorrow for more fun.


        






1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team