Balancing Elf

Hi friends,
The October release at Whimsy Stamps is full of super adorable and fun images. I love this elf who is trying to balance the gift boxes and was an absolute fun to colour.
This card was coloured in almost the same way as I did the previous one. For this card I printed the image on Arches cold press paper and coloured it using my favorite Mijello Mission Gold watercolours.



The colours are very vibarant and look stunning. I used a sharp pair of scissors to fussy cut the image and used some foam tape to stick it on the the watercolored background. I hope you like this cute card using Whimsy Stamps.


Hugs
SUPPLIES USED 


Mijello mission gold watercolours 




6 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team