Sledding Time

Hello Whimsy Stamps fans Happy Sunday, I hope
you have had a good week and I hope that Thanksgiving was
a day filled with love ones and lots of delicious food, a day to be truly thankful for.

I have a Christmas holiday card to share with you today 
this is Sledding Time and don't these mice look like
they are having the best time.



I just love this release so many cute images and if like me 
you find it difficult to choose just one or two stamps,
they you may be interested in Whimsy Stamps 
Customer Appreciation Stamp set its free with a purchase over $75




 I will see you fine peeps next month, so Happy Holidays
my friends....Big hugs

3 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team