Monthly Inspiration from Alanna -- 3 cards with Abstract Christmas

Hi friends. I have three cards to share with you today, all using the super fun Abstract Christmas stamp set from Whimsy Stamps that was recently released.

For my first card, I created my background using some various colors of Distress Inks that I smooshed into some water color card stock.  I then stamped and heat embossed the Christmas tree and the sentiment with some silver embossing powder.



For my second card, I did the same thing except this time with some various blue inks with some gold embossing powder. I also rubbed my Versamark ink pad down the edge of a white piece of card stock and then coated it with the same gold embossing powder.


For my last card, I thought it would be fun to heat emboss the image onto some black card stock. I then took some metallic water colors and added just a touch to some of the circles in the tree. I also added heat embossing to the edges of my panel like I did in the card above.


I hope you've enjoyed these cards today. Thanks for dropping by. Crafty hugs!






2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team