Abstract Christmas by Deb Davis

I'm loving this Abstract Christmas tree stamp and all the sentiments it has with it.  
There are countless combinations of holiday sayings you can create with this set.


I stamped the tree onto watercolor paper with versmark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  Using SU! reinkers I squeezed out a couple drops each of regal rose, gumball green and so saffron onto a palette to have them ready to go.  Then I spritzed the paper with plain water from a spray bottle and got it pretty wet.  Then I dipped a wet paint brush into one of the reinker colors and just touched it to the paper letting the ink float to wherever it wanted to.  Then did the same with the two other colors.  Once it was dry I hand cut the tree which was super easy to do because of the straight lines on this image 


I stamped the sentiment that I wanted and cut each word out individually popping them up with foam tape.  The tree is also on foam tape.  To complete the card I added a bakers twin bow and a few sequins, then mounted it onto a pretty in pink card base.


All it took was ONE stamp set and a couple accessories (that you probably already have) to make this pretty pink Christmas card.
Head over to my blog and say hello sometime :) www.amped2stamp.com

Would you like to make your own version of this project?  You can SHOP NOW or click on the product images below for details about these and other stamps, dies and more available at the Whimsy Stamps store.  And be sure to take advantage of  this month's EXCLUSIVE 4x6 CAS (Customer Appreciation Stamp set) that you can get for FREE when you place an order of $75 or more! 

Thanks for stopping by...see you soon,


Abstract Christmas


1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team