31 Nights of Halloween - Night 20 and don't forget it's release day!



Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

Have you been enjoying all the spooky creations so far this month? They've been absolutely gorgeous haven't they? Before I start telling you about my card, I just wanted to remind you we've had another fab release today, if you haven't seen it yet, be sure to pop over to the store. It's cute, you won't want to miss it!


Alrighty then! Let's talk pumpkins. This row of cuties are from the FaDoodle Fall Set. I coloured them up with copics and then stamped the faces on top. Sorted.


Using the largest die from the Frame Doodles Scallop Rectangle Die Set and another die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles, I've created a frame for the pumpkins. I used tape to hold the two dies in position so I could cut three, identical frames. I've stacked and stuck them together, to add some depth to the card. 

All I needed then, was a sweet little spider, a sentiment and this pumpkin paper from the Vintage Halloween Paper Pack and the job was done. I love it when a plan comes together.



Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day...

10 comments

  1. So cute, love their little bucked teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love the pumpkins and spider! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Absolutely adorable with the different faces you can make!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun PUMPKIN scene! I adore that cute little spider just hanging out with his gourdies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pumpkins. I hope they see
    the spider before he lands on
    them. Fun card. thanks for
    sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Fadoodles frame die. How big is the largest one in the set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The largest Fadoodles frame is approx. 4.50 x 3.75 at the biggest scallops.

      Delete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team