Tuesday Tutorial - Fancy Fish Shaker


 

Hello friends, I'm on the Whimsy Inspirations blog today to share how I put this quick shaker card together.  You don't need much to put this card together, and thanks to the gorgeous new Under The Sea Slimline Paper Pack and Fish Fancy Stamp Set, it's super quick to do too!




I die cut the Wonky Window 4 die 4 times to make the frame for the shaker.  The, because the paper is narrower than the Wonky Window die and the print I chose is landscape rather than portrait and I REALLY wanted to use that sheet, I cut up the sheet to fit behind the frame and it fitted perfect!

I filled the windows with some sequins and those cute Fish Tank Sprinkletz (though fuss pot here had to weed out all the green ones to use for the shaker!) = love how they pop off the blue of the paper.



I stamped the fish and coloured them with copic markers - I used V17, 15,12 and B04, 02, 00 then fussy cut them out and adhered them in place.  I added touches of Stickles to the ends of the fins.

I finished off with a sentiment from the Simple Sentiment Strips Clear Stamps and die cut that out with the Simple Sentiments Die Set.

And there you have it, an easy shaker card with a bold pop of colour.




Whimsy Stamps supply list

   
  




Thanks so much for dropping in for a visit





No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team