Special Guest - Amy Young

 

Hello, Whimsy friends!  We're super excited to welcome Amy Young back to the blog today!  

Hello again!  
Amy here with my second guest designer post for Whimsy Stamps. I mentioned last week that I couldn't wait to dive into a Halloween card, so, of course, I went all out in the spooky-cute department for my card today. 


This frightfully fun scene actually combines three newly released stamps from Whimsy: Haunted Parlor, Spooky Kitties and Fuzzy Spiders. Black cats and Halloween just go hand in hand, or should I say hand in paw? LOL, anywho... so I stamped and masked this Spooky Kitty with the broom then stamped the Haunted Parlor right over top. Once the mask was pulled off, it looked like the kitty was caught standing there red handed as he 'borrows' the witch's broom for a midnight ride all on his own. The parlor itself was decked out in traditional Halloween colors, and the spider webs (from Fuzzy Spiders) were added at the very end of the creative process to help push the kitty back into the scene a bit more. That and the addition of a sentiment really helped pull this fun story all together. :)

Once again I would like to thank Whimsy Stamps for inviting me to join the fun this month, and I can't wait to see what you have planned for Christmas!   

Stay crafty my friends!  

Amy, thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration this month!  Be sure to follow Amy on her blog and Instagram for more amazing projects.







3 comments

  1. This is SOOO AWESOME Amy, love the rich colors and the texture of the chair...it's all Amy Halloween awesomeness! Thank you for always being such a wonderful guest! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cool Amy. Love how you added the cobwebs too, works perfectly. What a great scene! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team