Sugar and Spice...

Good morning Whimsy Fans and happy Wednesday!
Ellie here today, it's my turn to share a little Whimsy Inspiration with you. I hope you'll like it.
I used one of the new stamps from Whimsy's Wee stamps collection - Mary. Of course I had to have this stamp because my daughter loves anything sheep.

The image has been stamped onto copic xpress blending card using Memento tuxedo black ink. I colored it using copic markers. I also used a Whimsy Stamps sentiment from the new stamp set "Girl Talk" by SC designs.  The little white picket fence was cut out using Whimsy's Picket fence die.
A Martha Stewart punch was used for the grass border. I added a few flourishes around the image using one of my most used stamp sets "Lavish Flourishes"  from Whimsy. Designer paper is from MME, flowers are by prima. I added some sticky pearls to the centers and glittered all the flowers using stickles. 
Here is a closeup. 
This card was made for our current (May) facebook challenge with the theme of Sparkles.
We'd love for you to join us as there is a fantastic prize up for grabs. You can read all about the challenge  HERE in the Whimsy Stamps Facebook Group.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

  1. This is so pretty. I have this stamp and really love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team