Fee 2!

Hi Everyone! It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration for you!

I hope you're enjoying our fabulous May Rubber & Die Release Blog Hops! I made this card using one of Cathy Delanssay's brand new stamps called "Fee 2". I've also used the new "Fluttering By" Sentiments (with the included butterflies!) by Simonne Clay Designs, and "Notables 7 Die" by Raindrop Echo Designs.

I coloured the image with Copic markers, and sponged around the edge with Distress Ink 'Antique Linen' for a softer look.

The sentiment is stamped in Memento 'Rich Cocoa', sponged around the edge and framed with matching Notables 7 diecut. I stamped, coloured, and fussy cut 4 butterflies (that are included in the fabulous "Fluttering By" sentiment set), and double layered them on the card to give dimension. I finished with a die cut butterfly, flowers, pearls, and a sweet butterfly charm!

Hope you like my card... you can find more information (including Copic colours) on my Blog: Embellished ExpresShan's.

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team