Miss Chloe Vignette

Good morning! Danielle here to share a fun card using Miss Chloe Vignette by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps
Isn't she a beauty with her flowing hair and freckles?

Whimsy's Elizabeth Bell's Miss Chloe Vignette using Prima's Fairy Rhymes paper

I have used a tutorial from You Tube to make the Recessed Window Card base as I did a while back. This is a great tutorial and this card style really adds a fun and unique twist to a card!

I have used the A4 paper pad of Prima's Fairy Rhymes paper and  fussy cut the banners and flowers. The sentiment is also Whimsy: Mini Chalkboards by SC Designs (my favorite stamp set at the moment). A few mulberry flowers and pearls and voila!

Have a great day!
post signature

4 comments

  1. Beautiful Card I love the colouring and shading I wish I could get mine like that, Fabulous Papers and Embellisments used. Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! I Love everything about it. Great job! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I love this card! LIttle Miss Chloe is adorable with her freckles, I love the way she is colored! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning card. I love your amazing colouring and those beautiful banners.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team