Daphne

Hi :)

It's Kathy here with a gorgeous new Sylvia Zet stamp to show you.
Her name is Daphne and she is just so sweet isn't she!
I really loved colouring her with my copics.


I also used the wonderful new set by SC Designs called Fluttering By.  This set is full of beautiful sentiments and it even has a few extra butterflies too.  I know it will be a set I'll be using a lot!

The new Whimsy Release is full of fabulous stamps.  If you haven't checked them out yet, you should head over to the Whimsy Store right now :)

Thanks for dropping by today
Kathy

1 comment

  1. So beautiful and so much talent ....your image and colouring is absolutely stunning as is the layout of your card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team