Time For A Cook Out!

Welcome to the first official week of summer!   One of the things I look forward to every summer is cooking on the grill.  My husband jokes that I have taken over his title of “Grill Master”.   (Although judging by the chicken breasts I cooked earlier this week, my title might be in jeopardy.  Charcoal never hurt anyone, right?)

So sticking with the summer, grilling out theme, Melissa, of Meljen’s Designs, released the cutest BBQ themed digis on Whimsy Stamps today.    I made a card using the new image, BBQ Fixins.

 

2011-06-23-MJD-BBQ-Time-WM_thumb

 

Here is a look at the entire new Meljen’s Designs digi release for this week.   You can purchase these digital images in the  Whimsy Stamps store.

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!

1 comment

  1. gorgeous card with great colouring and very pretty papers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team