It's so sweet to 'Bling Baby'


Hey everyone, Simonne here!

Just dropping by to share a card I made recenty with one of our brand new, just released, Whimsy Stamps Kenny K Collection rubber stamps - this sassy gal is called 'Bling Baby'.  It was quite a challenge to colour dark skin and afro hair, but I hope I did an okay job!  It's quite difficult to see in the photo, but I did use several Spica glitter pens to colour her jewellery and the rim of her glasses, so there is a nice subtle sparkle IRL! :o)  My sentiment is from the newly released The Good Life Tickets stamp set.

I seem to be constantly chasing my tail this week, LOL!, so I'm keeping this short and sweet!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. 

Thanks for dropping by!

Til next time...

Hugs,

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous colouring! Not to worry....great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is super sassy! Love it! I have some shoes like that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękna praca
    wspaniale wykonana
    a stempelek jest super pomalowany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how awesome this is!! The coloring is amazing.
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazing. Please post the colors that you used as I have a lot of variation's on the africian american skin colors but I really do like the one that you used....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team