Hello Whimsy Fans!
It's Iris here and I like to show you my latest Whimsy creation today! I used Hockey Girl from the Kenny K Collection as my main image.

I did not use any DP this time. Instead I used the Street Art background stamp from Raindrop Echo Designs and embossed the violet card stock. I think these two stamps are just perfect together! I colored with Copics and also used my Copic airbrush system for the background. Sentiment is from the Magical Mini Letter Seals available HERE. The white gauze I used is actually a cheese cloth. I saw it being used the first time on my talented DT sister Minna's blog. She has it on a lot of her fabulous cards and I got inspired to try it on mine as well :-) For a little bling I've added rhinestones to the gauze. 


Here is a close-up on the image:


Thanks for visiting today and have a wonderful week!
 
Hugs,

2 comments

  1. What a nice card. Beautiful stamp and colouring.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colouring Iris, a beautiful card.I love it.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team