Cheers to You!!

Hello thanks for peeking in, I have been so busy with all the end of school activities including my sons High School Graduation and my daughters 6th grade promotion, everything went smooth and the kids are officially off for Summer!



Well its my turn to post on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog and I decided to share this card with you, this card was published on the Whimsy Magazine, did you see it?? Well she is Vickie Lee Vicious. She was colored with Copic Markers, I really wanted to make her in some kind of Hot Pink and these are the results :)!



My sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps, I have used these so much on my cards and I Love them, these are the Party Mini Letter Seals Sentiments. The tag behind the flower arrangement is also from Whimsy Stamps and you can find it HERE!!

Thanks for peeking in and enjoy your weekend!!

6 comments

  1. Oh my, this is an amazing card, really beautiful !!!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love all the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phenomenal colouring,fantastic card.Stunning.Love the music note bling.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how gorgeous this is!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it love it love it. Awesome coloring.............

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB card! Love the colours you've used, and that girl is just SO sassy!

    Hugs

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team