Tutorial: Colouring in small areas with Copics - clothes (dull creamy yellow and greyish purple)

I am back to colouring up Kitty Katastrophy .  Today I am showing you how I achieved those muted yellow and purplish gray tones on her clothes.


I would actually call it more so a colouring video than a tutorial. A lot of babbling, as usual.

Markers needed:
YR21, YR23, Y28, E97
and
BV20/23/25/29

You can see all my colouring videos on Youtube HERE.

The second part of that video about colouring suede leather boots and adding final touches is coming up soon.

And THEN I'm going to tackle colouring on kraft cardstock with Prismacolor pencils, lol

Luvs ya all!
Hugs
Annika The Messy

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team