Happy Spring...Baby Joon in the Meadow

Hi All!!  Spring is here!!  Not really here in New York although it should be...

Anywho...I wanted to share one of the fun spring images over at Whimsy.

This uses the darling Newborn Joon  and the Meadow background available at Whimsy Stamps and illustrated by the Uber talented Crissy Armstrong.


 The designer paper is from Websters Pages and SU.  The bow is tied with the bow easy using White wrinkled ribbon from May Arts.  The image is colored with copics.  The card is framed in brown but the picture makes it look brown.  Tomorrow I will post a matching piece to this card to make it a giftset on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Have a great day!



3 comments

  1. Hi Chris, wow I love this card, Bambi looks so sweet, the Disney cartoon always made (and makes) me cry... I know, I'm a softy LOL!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love this, it is so beautiful! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a funny card

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team