Let Them Eat Cake

Hi there Whimsy fans,
Stephanne here to share with you a project
I made with one of our lastest releases!!!


I've used the adorable Benny and Joon Have Cake from the Crissy Armstrong collection at Whimsy Stamps!!
They've been coloured in distress inks and the paper, which I am in love with, at the moment, is by 3 Bugs in a Rug, the flowers are Prima and the sentiment comes with the stamp, yay coordinates!! I also used our newly released lace die cut from Whimsy's Shapeology Collection and ran some gingham through it. My cake has a slathering of Frosted Lace Stickles on it.


Thanks for stopping by today,
please stop by our
Help For Japan Blog Hop
hugs, stephanne

2 comments

  1. Fabulous image..I'm really going to get this one.Such a soft beautiful card.Very pretty.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team