Love and Shopping!!

Good Morning Everyone Happy Thursday!!!! Crystal here and today I would like to share a creation with you that I made with this FABULOUS NEW Whimsy Image Madison Attitude by Kenny K . This image was a blast to paper piece, I also used this GORGEOUS paper from Prima called Reflections...I just love these colors!!! Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!


(Please click on the picture for a better view)

Isn't she beautiful??? I just LOVE this image..... and I found this super fun sentiment in my stash!!!! If you haven't had a chance to check out all of Whimsy's April New Release check those out HERE!! You will just love all the new fabby images!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT Thursday!!!</<>

2 comments

  1. Wow, this card is awesome! Love it.
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Crystal love the colouring and beautiful image.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team