Darling Daisies & Baby Bunny's

Hi Everyone today is my turn to show you some of my Whimsy Creations,First I would like to share with you a card I made for the brand new release last week This is one of just one of the new releases called Darlin Daisies illustrated by the super talented Crissy Armstrong and Postage Stamp set designed by the very talented Ann Vento,  Even more exciting is that there is a die to cut out the postage stamp set!



My Second card is using the Brand New Meljen's image Baby Bunny's Bottle isn't it cute!! and just perfect for all those new baby cards we all need. I have also used these fab new Balloon stamps and Die from the Raindrop Echo Collection.

3 comments

  1. oh wow these are just both amazing adore the images,and the detail just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute little bunny, great job coloring it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are very lovely. Love the first card with those postage set images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team