Celebrate the moment

Hi everyone!!  It's Erin here with you today!  I have a fun cheery, dare I say springy birthday card to share with you today! 

I used a new image from MelJen, Birthday cup mouse! What a fun little image!!  It's colored with copics, then I added lots of stickles!!!  The sentiment is a birthday seal from Ann Vento also available from Whimsy!

Check out my blog for the rest of the details.  And don't forget, there is a new MelJen release tomorrow, so be sure to stop by to see what new cuties are in the store!

1 comment

  1. This is so gorgeous! I feel the softness of the colors, and the button and glitter touches :)
    thank you so much for sharing this spring bday card !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team