Special Guest - Sandra Petersen


Hey, crafty friends!  It's Sandra with you, and I'm so happy to be a guest for Whimsy Stamps!

With the use of several Whimsy stamp sets, I was able to create a springy and bright scene.  For my project, I used the Gecko Love Digital Stamp and the Kooky Monsters (hearts), Gnome Matter What (mushroom), and Gnome Me So Well (sentiment) clear sets.  I colored all of my elements with Copic Markers.


 I added some golden, sparkling sequins you can move easily by shaking the card slightly up and down.  Inside the shaker window, I used the Twinkle Stencil with blue ink, and I used the Basic Oval Dies to create the white frame.


The patterned papers are from the Dino Friends Digital Papers.  I used 2mm Foam Tape for layering to achieve a more 3D like effect. so it looks like the small gecko is just jumping along the grass.


What could be better than a gorgeous card with green grass, leaves, some blossoming flowers and a little gecko carrying a present that not only has a heart-shaped form but also comes from the heart?!

Wishing you all a great day! Stay safe!

Hugs, Sandra

---------------

COPIC MARKERS

Gecko: G09/14/28, YG05/03/01, YR16/18, Y04/11/15/18/35
Leafes, Grass: G09/14/28, YG05
Hearts, Gift, Flowers: R81/83/85, RV00/10/21/23/25
Mushroom: R24/27/46/59, C00/1/3, E30/31/33/35
white Geld Pen

---------------

PRODUCTS

Gecko Love - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Kooky Monsters Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Gnome Matter What Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Gnome Me So Well Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set - Whimsy StampsTwinkle Stencil - Whimsy Stamps Dino Friends - Digital Papers - Whimsy Stamps




2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team