Special Guest - Mindy Baxter



Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop and I’m super excited to be guest designing for Whimsy Stamps!  I’ve been card-making for going on 14 years! My favorite part is coloring with my Copic Markers – I just love to bring a stamped image to life. I live in Southern California with my hubby and our 3 kids, Ralphy 21, Belle 17 and Katie 13. I’m fortunate enough to have made my hobby a full-time business where I teach online and local Copic classes. I hope I will inspire you to create today!


In this first card I’m using the Cow Party Stamp Set by Crissy Armstrong. I love these little cows and adding color to them just brings them to life! I’m also using the Birthday Die – I just love the layers on this die!


I stamped them in Memento Black ink and colored with my Copic Markers. Here’s a list of the Copics I used:
Cows – E11, E00, E000, E04, E30, E50, N0, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9
Party Stuff – R32, R30, R01, Y21, BG11, N0, N1, N3, E23, E25, E29
Grass – YG61, YG63
Sky – B000



For my next card I’m using Gnomies by Krista Heij-Barber. I wanted to create a large masked scene with this stamp set. I love all the different colors for the hats.

I stamped these also in Memento Black ink and colored with my Copic Markers. Here’s a list of the colors I’ve used:

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair – N0, N1, N3, N5
Hats – R35, R39, R32, R30, V09, V06, V05, Y21, Y17, Y26, Y28, BG18, BG13, BG11, N0, N1, N3, N5, YG93, YG95, YG97
Flowers and Mushrooms – E41, E42, E43, R35, E39
Grass – YG61, YG63, YG67, N5, N7
Sky – B00, B000


I hope I’ve inspired you to create. Thank you so much Whimsy Stamps for having me guest design!
♥ Mindy
Let’s Connect on Social Media!
Facebook // Pinterest // Instagram // Twitter // YouTube


Cow Party Clear StampsGnomies Clear StampsBirthday Word and Shadow Die Set

3 comments

  1. Both of these are SO totally adorable! Thank you for being a wonderful special guest for us Mindy :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoodness! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your artwork is delicious! Seriously! God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team