Special Guest - Ana Anderson


WS - Jan9 

Hello, crafty friends!  I am so honored and excited to have been chosen as a special guest for Whimsy Stamps :) Whimsy has the most adorable, as well as beautiful, clear and rubber stamps, amazing dies and such awesome stencils.  For today's card I have used Butterfly Kisses rubber cling stamp set, as well as Pinwheel Stencil.

WS - Jan9a 

I have started with stamping the adorable butterflies image and two hearts with Copic friendly ink, coloring them with alcohol markers and fussy cutting all out. I created my background next using the Pinwheel stencil and purple distress ink, applying ink heavier to the edges and blending into very light towards the center. 

WS - Jan9d 

I trimmed the panel to 4 x 5 1/4 and backed it with dark purple cardstock layer trimmed 1/8 inch larger to create a frame. I adhered the butterflies and the hearts with foam tape then stamped the sentiment with matching purple ink. 

WS - Jan9c 

I adhered the completed panel to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" top-folding card base using craft foam then added Wink of Stella to the wings and hearts for some interest and shine! I absolutely love how this card turned out - it is soo cute and absolutely perfect for Valentine's Day :)

 Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today - I will be back with my second guest post for Whimsy Stamps on January 23rd! I hope you stop by then to see my next project! 
Until next time I wish you all 
Happy Crafting!

Butterfly Kisses Rubber Cling StampPinwheels Stencil

4 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team