2 Celebrate Cards with the new Checkerboard Die

Hi Whimsy fans - Alanna here and I'm thrilled to be posting on the Whimsy blog today featuring some great new products from the June release along with an older die.

I am featuring the brand new Checkerboard die and Otters paper from the June release along with the fabulous Celebrate Word & Shadow die
.
For my first card, I die cut the Checkerboard die out of a piece of paper from the new Otters paper collection. I then added foam squares to all the parts that needed it.  I layered this over some green card stock. 

I then die cut the Celebrate die with white and black card stocks. I love how you can use this die for many different occasions, whether it be a birthday, graduation, an accomplishment, retirement and more.

Some enamel dots from the It's a Party collection finish off this card.


For my second card, I die cut a piece of white card stock with the Checkerboard die. I then inlaid all the pieces that were left over from my card above. 

Again, I added the die cut Celebrate word and some gems and this card is finished.

Here's a look at both cards together. I hope you have enjoyed and gotten inspired. Crafty hugs!


Go shopping in the Whimsy Store 



No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team