Sending Hugs

Hello, again, Whimsy friends!  It's Andrea with you today.  Have you shopped the April release yet?  I think I say this every month, but this is my favorite release to date!  There are so many amazing, new stamps, dies, and stencils!


One of my favorite stamp sets from this release is the Hugs Bunny set.  The images are precious, and the sentiments are perfect!  I stamped that sweet image with Versafine Onyx Black ink and colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a waterbrush.  Once the image was dry, I cut it out and added some freckles with a white gel pen.


A sweet image needs a sweet background, right?  To create this one, I stamped the new Spring Flowers Background in pink and die-cut a border with the Envelope Edger Die Set.  I just love the stitching and scallops!  I die-cut the pink circle and white frame with the Shaker Maker Combo Die Set.  The frame was die-cut twice and layered for some dimension.  I adhered my colored image to the circle, trimming off a bit of the image.  


The pink flowers were die-cut with the Shaker Maker Combo Die Set and given enamel-dot centers.  I stamped a sentiment from Hugs Bunny onto a top-folding card before adding my die-cut background and other elements.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget about the fun, free CAS set for this month (pictured below).

Hugs,


*NEW Spring Flowers Background *NEW Shaker Maker Combo Die Set Envelope Edger Die Set


1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team