Hello creative peeps! It's Ellen here!! In this post I like to share how I made an ornament with my favorite Whimsy Stamps dies: Sketched Elephants & Brush Script Lowercase Alphabet. I would love to show you the tutorial below.
1. Cut two hearts and letters out felt with dies. Of course you can use other shapes (e.g. a star). In my explanation I talk about the heart.
2. Make words with your letters and glue them down on the heart. I use "Glossy Accents" for it.
3. Start to sew the two hearts together. I used white treat, I wish I had red, because I'm not the best at sewing (hihi)...
4. Fold the ribbon in half and sew it securely between the hearts.
5. When you're almost all the way around, stop and fill the heart with wimps. Sew your heart further and tie the string onto the start point from the starting point of the wire.
Here you can see how mine looks:
I think its super fun to make with kids.