Stop and smell the flowers :-)

Happy Sunday Whimsy Fans!

Ellie here today sharing a card I made for our recent new challenge with the theme of "use a die".
I stamped the image using versafine onyx ink and colored using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. I fussy cut the image to fit my design. Not sure if you can tell, but the head has been popped up using dimentionals. It wasn't my intention to do that, but after completing the card and photographing it, I noticed a tiny spot on the cheek that had a dark mark on it, so I just simply re-did the head. 
The cute sentiment is from last month's release from the set "happy birthday". 

You can find the Whimsy Products here:

other products used:
papers from DCWV, bo bunny
SU and Neenah card stocks
MS butterfly punch
sticky pearls, button, twine, glitter


If you're up for a challenge, why not come join us at Whimsy Inspiration Challenge. There is a fabulous prize to give away!

Thanks so much for stopping by here today!
Enjoy your day!!

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team