Springtime

Hi there,

Today I have a sweet card using the new Spring Time stamp

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-spring-time

Now how stinking CUTE is this bunny??  I used copic markers to colour
Bunny R30, 000, 0000; C5, 3, 1, 0, 00
Tree: E47, 44, 40
Flowers and bird: B02, 01, 00, 0000
Basket: E43, 41, 40, YG63, G20

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-spring-time1

The adorable Cute as a button sentiment is a sneak peek at one of the sentiment sets that will be released next month (my bad for using it too soon oops).

Thanks so much for visiting today.

6 comments

  1. Lovely spring card. Love the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful work.
    Beautifully presented and has a lovely color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet and beautiful spring card! I love the adorable image and how you colored it. Perfect embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev,
    Your Card As Always Is Truly Adorable I'm In Total "Awe" Of Your Work Your So Talented And Your Shading And Colouring Is Just Perfect, Yes I Know I Sound Like A "Broken Record" Saying Similar Things Every Time I Comment On Your Blog But I Really Mean It, I Really Wish I Could Be Like Yourself I Love All The Embellishments.
    Please Take Care Bev.
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev,
    what a gorgeous creation you made,wow! Just feel in love with this cutie and your coloring is adorable! Thank you for this lovely inspiration,
    hugs die waldfee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team